VPN stands for virtual private network, a secure tunnel between two or more devices.
- Unblock and access your favorite websites and social media platforms.
- Stream & download anything anonymously,securely, and with no limits
- Surf the web with absolute privacy by hiding your IP
- Protect your confidential information (such as e-banking credentials or social media passwords) through VPN encryption
- Much like a firewall protects your data on your computer, VPNs protect it online
Our servers are located currently in : Canada, Germany, India, Netherlands,Singapore, Luxembourg, The united states, the united kingdom, Australia and Hong kong
This could be possible with any VPN, but the difference is merely noticeable, we use high speed network and we also don’t limit users bandwidth (we don’t practice traffic shaping).to make sure you’ll enjoy your internet experience.
We also don’t limit users bandwidth (we don’t practice traffic shaping).
We don’t store any logs. All information used is in anonymous form, and only for financial and infrastructure management.
|The security of your data is questionable, as many free VPN services provide only one kind of VPN connection: the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), which is supported by most computers but is no longer considered secure. (Some mobile VPN apps don’t encrypt connections at all.) PPTP is fine if you don’t care about strong encryption and really just want to watch streaming video from other countries, but it won’t protect you from prying eyes||Nymguard offers more options, such as OpenVPN (an open-source protocol that uses SSL encryption) or IKEv2 (Internet Key Exchange version 2) protocol.|
|Free VPN offers 128-bit encryption and 1024-bit key exchange.||NymGuard offers 256-bit data encryption using AES, and 4096-bit key exchange with Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS).|
|Free services have to pay for their overhead costs somehow. That revenue sometimes comes in the form of selling your browsing activity to third parties for advertising purposes,which means your your data isn’t 100 percent private||NymGuard offers total privacy|
|Web experience can be riddled with ads, have bottle-necked bandwidth speeds, lack data encryption, and even have monthly capped data usages.”||NymGuard is ads free|
|Free VPN put a limit on how much data the user gets, how quickly he gets it, or how many servers he can connect to before he has to start paying.||NymGuard provide much better quality-of-service.We offer unlimited data and hundreds (or thousands) of connection points, and generally don’t throttle delivery rates.|
|Free VPN services could even make you complicit in cyberattacks and most of them don’t have any tech support||NymGuard is more robust and less vulnerable to outages and meltdowns. We provide a well trained tech support|
|Free VPN service could outsource to a third party to write its code, monitor systems and operate servers||NymGuard will protect its user interests and sensitive data at much higher speeds|
Just press on “my Guard” in our website and then “forgot password” or “forgot password” from our app, then you’ll receive a password recovery email containing instructions.
We currently support Android phones, but will be adding many other in the near future
NymGuard subscription & billing
Not at the moment
We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Google Play store
Yes sure, before you do any payment we believe that it is your right to test our service and evaluate it , that’s why upon creating your account you’ll get 7 days testing period.
You can share the same account up to 6 simultaneous devices.
We connect you to the Global Best server or Country’s, best server is chosen randomly, so possibly yes, you may take different IPs each time you connect from the Apps.
Privacy and security concerns
- You can contact us through our app by pressing on contact support
- You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few general tips if you are unable to connect with the NymGuard application:
– Make sure to try at least a few different NymGuard server locations.
– Log out of your account in the app and log back in. Try connecting again.
– Uninstall the app, reboot your device, and install the app again. Then try connecting again.
– If you’re using a computer, try disabling any antivirus/firewall software you are using. Sometimes they interfere with VPN connections. Afterwards try to connect.
– Try using a different connection method/protocol for your device.
– You can also try connecting a different device on the same network. This will help you know if it’s a network or device problem.
NymGuard notes that when using the VPN service you should expect some slowdown. If you connected to the closest server using the OpenVPN protocol you may experience a 10% drop off in connection speed. If you are using a different protocol or connected to a different server, the speed drop off could be slightly higher.
NymGuard slows down your connection because all of the data going to and from your connected device must first pass through their servers to be encrypted. This extra step can cause a slowdown.
Fix Slow NymGuard Internet Connection Issues
If you are experiencing more than a normal slowdown, there are certain steps you can take. The first thing you need to do is make sure that the problem is not your Internet connection.
To test this, you need to make sure NymGuard is turned off. Then you should see if your connection is still slow. You can use one of the many online network speed tests to test your connection. If your connection is slower than it should be with the NymGuard turned off, you may need to contact your ISP to resolve the issue.
If your ISP is not the issue and your Internet is faster with NymGuard turned off, there are several different things you can try to boost your slow NymGuard connection speed:
– Restart your modem and router
– Change the server location you are connected to
– Lower your encryption level
– Turn off your firewall
– Restart your device